Welcome To Liverpool FC Live : this blog purpose is to collect latest Liverpool FC video clip for the Kop around the world whose the internet speed are not support live stream match and not have enough money to pay per view. We do not want to againt the copy right,all of Liverpool video medias is under the Liverpool Football club,to download latest these video clips, you have to read and agree that these video clips are only intended for a 24 hour educational personal preview only.After your 24 hour personal educational use of these video clips you MUST delete them and keep it in your memory. We do not upload any video clips by ourself,This blog is the medias for collecting the Liverpool Goals&Highlights Video Clips from any source in the cyber world. So that if any video clips is expired we will not upload the new one,but if we can find from any source we will collect for the Kop who missed last post. By downloading the latest video clips from Liverpool FC Live,you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.Please support the official club all!

Liverpool FC Live : [Streaming#1] [Streaming#2] [UCL Streaming]

Monday 9 April 2007

RB: STEVIE'S FANTASTIC BUT HE CAN IMPROVE

Paul Rogers 09 April 2007
Rafael Benitez has revealed the real reason why you don't often hear him lavishing praise on Steven Gerrard – no matter how well his captain has performed.
The Reds midfielder wrote in his recent autobiography that he wished his manager would give him a pat on the back every now and again but Rafa today insists that any lack of praise shouldn't be misinterpreted as a lack of appreciation for Gerrard's immense contribution to the Liverpool cause.

"I know he wishes I would say well done," claims Benitez. "But I like to put him under pressure. It’s my idea. If you think the players can give something more you have to push them sometimes.

“I know he will be disappointed at times but the best thing anyone has ever said about me has come from my former players. They talk about me eight or 10 years afterwards. They say: ‘I learned this from him’. I think my way is the right way to make Steven an even better player.

“I know he is a fantastic player and a nice person but he can do even better. I think he’s more mature now. If I play him on the right, he plays well. If I play him in the middle, he plays well and if I play him on the left, he will probably play well. Whatever you ask him to do, you will get 100 per cent. If he needs to play in goal he will do it.

“And there is more to come from him. He can be an even better player. Every year you will see him learn more. My father was the same with me. I knew he was proud of me, though. My idea has always been to push myself and improve. I wanted to be a top player and it wasn’t possible, so I want to be as good as I can be as a manager. You like to read good things about yourself but I’m not always worried about that. If I see the people around me happy, then I know I’m doing my job properly.”

No comments:

Loading...