Welcome To Liverpool FC Live : this blog purpose is to collect latest Liverpool FC video clip for the Kop around the world whose the internet speed are not support live stream match and not have enough money to pay per view. We do not want to againt the copy right,all of Liverpool video medias is under the Liverpool Football club,to download latest these video clips, you have to read and agree that these video clips are only intended for a 24 hour educational personal preview only.After your 24 hour personal educational use of these video clips you MUST delete them and keep it in your memory. We do not upload any video clips by ourself,This blog is the medias for collecting the Liverpool Goals&Highlights Video Clips from any source in the cyber world. So that if any video clips is expired we will not upload the new one,but if we can find from any source we will collect for the Kop who missed last post. By downloading the latest video clips from Liverpool FC Live,you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.Please support the official club all!

Liverpool FC Live : [Streaming#1] [Streaming#2] [UCL Streaming]

Tuesday 10 April 2007

HAMMILL: I WANT TO DO A ZIDANE

Jimmy Rice 10 April 2007
Adam Hammill is aiming to emulate Zinedine Zidane when he walks out for Dunfermline in the Tennent's Scottish Cup semi-finals this weekend.
The Liverpool youngster, on loan at the Scottish side until the end of the season, will play the biggest game of his fledgling career against Hibernian at Hampden Park on Sunday.

And he admits he can't help thinking about the famous goal Zidane scored there in the Champions League final.

"I know there are a few people coming to watch me on Sunday," said Hammill. "Hampden is the biggest stage in Scottish football so if I show that I can deliver there, then I can definitely do it in England.

"I remember Zinedine Zidane's goal at Hampden in the Champions League final a few years ago. Zidane was an idol of mine, so to be able to play on the same pitch is tremendous.

"I've never been there, but I know it's a big playing surface. Hopefully, that might suit me in terms of getting the ball down and running at defenders."

The 19-year-old has played a key part in keeping alive Dunfermline's dream of remaining in the top flight. And Hammill revealed his impressive form has been motivated in part by memories of last year's FA Cup final in Cardiff.

"I was one of the reserves who travelled to Cardiff with some of the backroom staff from the club, and then I met up with my friends and family to watch the game.

"It was a great experience for me to be there, magical really, because I'm a massive Reds fan. There was a party afterwards and I was in there with all the first-team lads, sharing in what I hoped would be a taste of things to come for me. I looked at it all and thought: That's where I want to be.

"I've trained with the Liverpool first-team squad a few times and think I gave a good account of myself. Personally, I feel I can play at that standard, but it is all about gaining experience and know-how.

"To come out on loan to a club such as Dunfermline has helped me a hell of a lot. I've loved every minute and I'm so grateful to Stephen Kenny for giving me the chance. I've learned a lot about the competitive side of football and the physical elements, too. I've had lumps kicked out of me.

"It's also about playing in front of crowds and being able to handle that. Sunday will be the biggest yet and there are two ways it can go. Some people might let it pass them by, but I'm not like that. As soon as the whistle goes, I'll have the blinkers on."

No comments:

Loading...