Welcome To Liverpool FC Live : this blog purpose is to collect latest Liverpool FC video clip for the Kop around the world whose the internet speed are not support live stream match and not have enough money to pay per view. We do not want to againt the copy right,all of Liverpool video medias is under the Liverpool Football club,to download latest these video clips, you have to read and agree that these video clips are only intended for a 24 hour educational personal preview only.After your 24 hour personal educational use of these video clips you MUST delete them and keep it in your memory. We do not upload any video clips by ourself,This blog is the medias for collecting the Liverpool Goals&Highlights Video Clips from any source in the cyber world. So that if any video clips is expired we will not upload the new one,but if we can find from any source we will collect for the Kop who missed last post. By downloading the latest video clips from Liverpool FC Live,you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.Please support the official club all!

Liverpool FC Live : [Streaming#1] [Streaming#2] [UCL Streaming]

Wednesday 14 March 2007

DIRK: THERE'S MORE TO COME

Jimmy Rice 14 March 2007
Dirk Kuyt has confessed disappointment at his goal tally this season – but has promised the Anfield faithful there's still lots to come.
The Dutchman has scored 10 goals since arriving in the summer and has won over the fans with a series of tireless displays.

But Kuyt insists he is still finding his feet in the English game.

"To be perfectly honest I'd expected to have scored more by this stage, but I'm still confident I can get the eight more goals the boss has mentioned," he told LFC Magazine.

"I've had a few decent games without scoring and missed some opportunities, so I should have a bigger total.

"Of course I want to score lots but for me that is not the most important thing. Reaching the semi-finals and ensuring we finish in the top four are my current priorities."

Despite his scoring concerns, Kuyt claims he isn't worried about the prospect of new strikers arriving at Melwood in the summer.

"I do read newspapers and I know what they say if we lose or if we fail to score. That's not important. I think the most important thing for us is to buy good players.

"If the manager brings in a striker, that means another rival for me. It makes the team stronger and should make me better.

"Sometimes you can buy these players who are supposed to score 30 goals a season, but nothing is guaranteed in the Premiership.

"Andriy Shevchenko is a great example of that. He was exceptional in Italy but has found life difficult here. Didier Drogba didn't score many goals in his first two campaigns.

"It's my first year and I'm still adapting to the football."

Meanwhile, the 26-year-old also spoke of his respect for boss Rafa Benitez.

He said: "I already knew the boss was good but working with him now makes me realise just how good. I learn something new from him every day. He just loves his job and that's something that transmits across to the players."

No comments:

Loading...