Welcome To Liverpool FC Live : this blog purpose is to collect latest Liverpool FC video clip for the Kop around the world whose the internet speed are not support live stream match and not have enough money to pay per view. We do not want to againt the copy right,all of Liverpool video medias is under the Liverpool Football club,to download latest these video clips, you have to read and agree that these video clips are only intended for a 24 hour educational personal preview only.After your 24 hour personal educational use of these video clips you MUST delete them and keep it in your memory. We do not upload any video clips by ourself,This blog is the medias for collecting the Liverpool Goals&Highlights Video Clips from any source in the cyber world. So that if any video clips is expired we will not upload the new one,but if we can find from any source we will collect for the Kop who missed last post. By downloading the latest video clips from Liverpool FC Live,you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.Please support the official club all!

Liverpool FC Live : [Streaming#1] [Streaming#2] [UCL Streaming]

Thursday 1 February 2007

MASCHERANO THRILLED WITH FIFA DECISION

Paul Eaton 01 February 2007
Javier Mascherano has spoken of his delight after FIFA gave him the green light to sign for Liverpool.
The deal is still to be ratified by the Premier League, but the 22 year old Argentinian international is relishing the prospect of kick-starting his career after a disappointing spell with West Ham.

"The club has done a lot for making this easier, they did a great presentation and that's why now I am allowed to play for Liverpool," he said.

"I went through a very bad moment but now Liverpool has appeared and I want to do my work as best as possible for showing that I still have the same ambitions as when I arrived in England.

"Rafa Benítez gave me a lot of confidence since the fist moment that I spoke with him.

"Personally I even got very surprised with the chance of being transferred to Liverpool considering that I haven't been playing since December 3rd at West Ham.

"Now a new page starts in my career and I want to again be the player that I was some time ago and fight for a place at Liverpool.

"I want to give my best to this team that has done such a big effort to have me in the squad.

"In addition to that I want to work very hard for Liverpool and for myself win a place again in the Argentinian national team."

No comments:

Loading...