Welcome To Liverpool FC Live : this blog purpose is to collect latest Liverpool FC video clip for the Kop around the world whose the internet speed are not support live stream match and not have enough money to pay per view. We do not want to againt the copy right,all of Liverpool video medias is under the Liverpool Football club,to download latest these video clips, you have to read and agree that these video clips are only intended for a 24 hour educational personal preview only.After your 24 hour personal educational use of these video clips you MUST delete them and keep it in your memory. We do not upload any video clips by ourself,This blog is the medias for collecting the Liverpool Goals&Highlights Video Clips from any source in the cyber world. So that if any video clips is expired we will not upload the new one,but if we can find from any source we will collect for the Kop who missed last post. By downloading the latest video clips from Liverpool FC Live,you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.Please support the official club all!

Liverpool FC Live : [Streaming#1] [Streaming#2] [UCL Streaming]

Tuesday 27 February 2007

HAMMILL: SCOTLAND HAS CHANGED ME

Jimmy Rice 26 February 2007
Adam Hammill believes his loan move to Dunfermline has changed him as a player – and hopes Rafa Benitez will like what he sees when he returns to Melwood in the summer.
The winger, who has just been named in the England under-19 squad to face Turkey in March, reckons he has matured as a footballer since heading north in January.

"At Liverpool I was seen as a maverick player," said the 19-year-old. "I would do something good, then something bad. But since coming up here I have worked on my effort for the team, rather than just myself.

"I have become a team player. I am not surprised, because I knew I had that in me. But at Liverpool you were perhaps aware of having to do that bit extra just to get noticed."

Hammill - part of last season's FA Youth Cup winning side - has already made his mark at the SPL strugglers. He earned a penalty which secured a point against Kilmarnock last weekend, while in the Scottish Cup he set up a goal which knocked Hearts out of the competition.

The youngster, who started training with Liverpool at the age of seven, admits he has been surprised how much he's enjoyed his time in Scotland.

"I knew since the start of the season that Dunfermline were interested. I was playing well for the reserves at Liverpool but needed to go somewhere to get first-team experience. The coaches at Liverpool agreed on Dunfermline being the best option.

"I didn't expect to enjoy it this much. I have never really played in front of a lot of fans, so that has been special. The manager Stephen Kenny has been great, too. I am looking forward to playing my football here for the rest of the season.

"I try not to think about what they are saying about me down there. If you have a big-headed attitude then you are likely to fail. Liverpool are a massive club. You have to respect that on and off the pitch, 24/7.

"You are always in the limelight, whether that means behaving when you go out at night or eating the right things. They want you to be the best you can be, physically and mentally. You have to be top-notch to play for Liverpool."

Despite relishing his chance to shine, the Scouse starlet remains driven by just one ambition – establishing himself in the Reds' first team.

"I grew up on Liverpool," he said. "It was installed in me from watching endless tapes of past matches. My dad would say, watch this, he was a great player. John Barnes was a first hero. But there's also been Steve McManaman, Michael Owen, Fowler and now Steven Gerrard.

"It was strange walking out for my first training session with the first-team, and seeing Gerrard and Jamie Carragher there. But I just had to get on with it. They are colleagues now, and they help you out. They have grown up in the Academy too, and it's nice to know they are looking out for you."

No comments:

Loading...