Welcome To Liverpool FC Live : this blog purpose is to collect latest Liverpool FC video clip for the Kop around the world whose the internet speed are not support live stream match and not have enough money to pay per view. We do not want to againt the copy right,all of Liverpool video medias is under the Liverpool Football club,to download latest these video clips, you have to read and agree that these video clips are only intended for a 24 hour educational personal preview only.After your 24 hour personal educational use of these video clips you MUST delete them and keep it in your memory. We do not upload any video clips by ourself,This blog is the medias for collecting the Liverpool Goals&Highlights Video Clips from any source in the cyber world. So that if any video clips is expired we will not upload the new one,but if we can find from any source we will collect for the Kop who missed last post. By downloading the latest video clips from Liverpool FC Live,you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.Please support the official club all!

Liverpool FC Live : [Streaming#1] [Streaming#2] [UCL Streaming]

Wednesday 13 December 2006

SPEEDY: THERE'S MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM

Jimmy Rice 13 December 2006
Liverpool winger
Mark Gonzalez insists his 90th minute free-kick against Fulham was not a one-off.

The Chilean hopes Saturday's corker will push him up the Anfield pecking order when it comes to dead-ball situations. "I practice those kinds of free-kicks a lot," he said.

"When I was at Real Sociedad I took free-kicks from further out than where I was when I scored against Fulham.

"This goal was totally different, so I think it shows I'm improving if I can score from free-kicks in different ways.

" Gonzalez returned to the Liverpool side last weekend following two weeks on the sidelines with a hamstring injury.

"It was really pleasing first of all to be fit again quicker than I thought, and secondly to be part of a good win on Saturday," he said.

"When I was injured I thought I'd be out for a bit longer than it's proved. To come back with a goal made me happy.

"It was frustrating for me to pick up an injury just at the moment I was playing continuously. I thought I was doing well, but now I have to start again.

"I think the second half of the season will be a lot better for me because I will have adjusted to England. "It's normal for this to happen.

Many things are expected from me which hasn't been easy to show straight away. I definitely will be different in the second part.

"I know what I can do and I have to have confidence in myself."

No comments:

Loading...